Why Choose RoyalCot?
What to look for when buying a Cot…
There are many different cots on the market. Like everything, there are good ones and there are bad ones. We believe there are important points you need to look for before you decide.
Does the cot you like comply to the current safety Standards?
Compare the kind wooden, Rubber Wood is the best choice than other wooden material.
Rubberwood also known as Plantation Hardwood is the standard common name for the hardwood timber of Hevea brasiliensis.
Rubberwood has a dense grain that is easily controlled in the kiln drying process. Rubberwood has very little shrinkage making it one of the more stable construction materials available for furniture, toys and kitchen accessories. It is not suitable for outdoor usage.
Rubberwood is used only after it completes its latex producing cycle, generally when it is 25-
As with all hardwoods, rubberwood comes in varying degrees of quality.
Rubberwood is sometimes also called parawood, or "Hevea" for the genus that the tree belongs to. In 2002, the Malaysian Ministry of Primary Industries marketed it under the name "Malaysian Oak".
2. NON TOXIC PAINT
Compare the kind of paint, We are using non toxic paint.It is safety paint and pass SGS safety test, so it is safe use to paint on baby product.
3. TEETHING RAILS
Compare the kind of teething rails, the sides are covered by non toxic teething rail so the baby cannot bites direct to the sides wooden.
4. MATTRESS BASE
Compare the construction of the mattress base, the size of the timber used and the distance between the slats. Note the sturdy support beam and the size of the main rails.
Compare our double bolting system, which means the mattress base is firmly fitted.
We have 3 types of mattress which is PVC Sheeting with spone 10mm, Wooden Base, and Metal Base.
Compare the drop side mechanism. Our drop-
Why? Because it is safer. It can't be opened by shaking from inside the cot, or by another child from the outside. When you have picked up your baby, we suggest you leave the drop side in the lower position, ready for your return.
Safety distance between the slats in compliance with BS EN Standards.
Using four castors, TWO of them with brake
We have another color for the castor to make your baby cot looking different.
All Royalcot baby cot corner are Rounded and softer to avoid injuries.
9. BOX PACKING
We have using Double Layer carton box to packing our deluxe baby cribs to protect well good quality baby cot. Besides this, we are also using PE Foam protect each pieces between the headboard, sides and mattress.
We have 3 times painting our baby cot. 2 quality control worker checking in production, Quality is our main major, Second is price.
Compare to other manufacturer baby cot, we are more loyalty to our regular customer. We do not showing or giving price or selling your model to your country. If you have own design, we can quote you a best price within 1 day in office hour. If your buying quantity are large, we can only sell to you for your country.
We are sure that if you make these comparisons, you'll choose a Royal Safety Cot.
10 Reasons why your child deserves a RoyalCot…
1. All RoyalCot models have been tested and approved to meet and exceed the
Australian/New Zealand Safety Standard 2172:2010 and the British/European Safety Standard
BS EN 716-
2. All RoyalCot Cots are manufactured in certified factories which already have 23 years experience produce baby cribs and export to wholeworld.
3. All RoyalCot Cots are versatile and easily transformed from a bassinet, to a deep safe cot, a
child’s first bed, a 2-
4. All RoyalCot Cots are manufactured and hand crafted exclusively from A Grade Solid Rubber Wood
5. All RoyalCot Cots are using non toxic paint which have test by SGS
6. All RoyalCot Cots are manufactured to the highest quality and can be used for many years and
in fact become a family heirloom.
7. All RoyalCot Cots are very easy to assemble.
8. All RoyalCot Cots, that have a sliding front frame, have our unique drop side
mechanism and non toxic teething rail both sides.
9. RoyalCot Cots, that have a sliding front frame, have our two handed drop side,
makes it impossible for a child to lower from inside or outside the cot.
10. All RoyalCot Cots are available with a an exclusive Latex mattresses and an extensive
of Nursery Furniture.